Thursday, May 3, 2007

Trail Running with Bear


The hubby has been travelling this week so it has been a busy kid week. This morning Nate went to preschool so I had two hours to myself. I took Bear for a good walk/run in the ravine behind the house. It was great to have some quiet time. I really have not explored much in the ravine and am feeling more adventures. I am starting to get a feel for trail running and am loving it!

Spring is beautiful and every trip into the woods is different. Today Bear met another dog to play with and he had a blast. It is fun to watch them run and chase like they have known each other forever. I am so thankful to have Bear. What a blessing that we found each other even though it was during a rough time (a big thanks to Viola for bringing us together). I often think of my girl CC still with sadness but I am hoping in time that will just change to just the great memories.