Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My tidying up Fairy!

Here is a cute picture of my girls probably about five years ago. So sweet! It is one of those pictures that always make me smile.

Like every other breathing woman that I know, I feel very frustrated when the house is a huge mess! Usually correcting this requires delegating jobs, handing Nathan to someone else, working like mad yourself or praying someone will notice and do something about it. Today I got lucky and had a tidying up fairy, my daughter Jade. While I was busy upstairs she cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, brought up the clean laundry, sorted the laundry, brought the dirty laundry downstairs, cleaned up the laundry room, the front hall, the family room and her BROTHERS bedroom...!!! Yes, I have not died from the shock! Fabulous!! Definitely ranks very high today as a blessing (look out Jade, now I know you can do it). Love ya!