Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rainy day blessings


Gardening season is in full swing. I got to go Artistic Landscape today which is one of my favourite garden centers. It was raining hard but I still had a smile on my face. Jade was busy with a friend and Nate was at Grandma's so Darren and I had some time to ourselves. We also made a trek to Mountain Equipment and then to Rangoli's for lunch. We all know how I feel about Rangoli's...fabulous!!!

Supper tonight was at Darren's parents. I am now sounding food obsessed, but the lasagna and ceasar salad were homemade. Excellent! It is always nice to got there. Bear usually comes with us so it is a family affair.
Darren's Mom, Helen is one of the kindest women I have ever met. She is always thinking of others especially her family. Jade has an MRI appointment on Tuesday and Helen has arranged her schedule to be free to help that day, we never had to ask. We are truly blessed!
This picture is one of my brother Cliff's. I am usually cursing these plants because they get caught in the dogs fur but in this photo I see them in a whole different way. Beautiful!