Sunday, May 6, 2007

Socks

I wanted to share this cute picture of Nate's feet. He has been determined to pick out his own socks, his little piece of being independent
I love it!

Great day today. The family went to the BARK walkathon. Jade slept over at her friends house last night so we picked them up on the way. The girls had tons of fun. I would guess 400 dogs were at the event. Bear was stimulated to say the least. He just wanted to play and play and the male dog domination became a bit of an issue. He is off to get neutered on Tuesday so today was his last strut.

When we got home Darren started working on a sitting area in our back garden. Big job. I thought I was going to be doing allot of shoveling of stone dust and was concerned because my back has been sore this weekend. I was thrilled when our neigbour Eric volunteered to help and I was given the task of getting the beer. Excellent! Thanks Eric. We were also able to borrow an extra wheelbarrow so things worked out great. Two men got the job done in no time.