Saturday, May 5, 2007

The freedom of the Ride!


Jade and I went to Joanne's for lunch today. The food was fabulous! An invitation to lunch at Joanne's is always a YES answer because you are guaranteed an incredible meal and excellent company. Today was no exception.

On the way there my heart caught in my throat for a minute as a group of motorcycles drove by. My immediate reaction was to think of my brother who we lost two summers ago from a motorcycle accident. Cliff loved to ride, it was one of his passions, he loved the feeling of freedom, the sense of power and adrenaline that came from feeling the wind.
Cliff was also a very gifted photographer with an amazing eye for the simple beauty of this world. When I look at his photos, I see the world in a different way.

Today I have posted one of his pictures. This one always makes me smile.