Thursday, August 16, 2007

Undies!!!


One of the reasons I do this blog is to document some of the special times with the kids. It is a way to hold onto the memory. Today was a big day for our son Nathan. It was his first day of wearing underwear! This may seem to be a small thing but trust me, for parents of a two year old boy...it is a light at the end of the diaper aisle. Progress!

What motivates Nate? Thomas trains. For the last couple of days he has been asking for a new train. I told him we could purchase "Edward" when he started wearing undies and keeping them dry. Well Nate decided today was the day. I am very proud of him and he is proud of himself. He went to bed tonight with a big smile on his face feeling very proud of all he had accomplished. Well done little man! I guess I will be soon be shopping for Edward.

The above picture is of Nate on our return trip from Omega park. You can see all his precious trains made the trip as well.