Sunday, August 19, 2007

I am slow to post...but I should mention Friday because it was a fantastic day.
I had breakfast with Tammy and then a nice walk in the woods with the dogs. The weather was a little cooler than our typical summer weather, just right for a stroll in the woods.
For lunch Darren suggested we pick up Subway and take the kids to the beach for a bit of a picnic. It was windy at the beach but very nice on the walking paths. The turtles, frogs and snakes were out. The kids love to see them and I find it fascinating as well.
At 3:30pm Helen came over and Darren and I went to the Nordic Spa. We had such a good time. Very, very relaxing. Around 6:00pm we had some fantastic food and wine. The food was very fresh with lot's of healthy choices. We ate and ATE! We continued at the spa for a couple more hours and then finished the evening with truffles and port (warm milk for me). The evening was great! So nice to be out together and focus on each other. Excellent date night!