Friday, June 22, 2007

Unbelievable

Today I heard some unbelievable news from a friend. Her Father in law has been battling lung cancer and now her Mother in law has been diagnosed with the same. Unfortunately her Mother in law is in a very advance state of lung cancer so they will not be doing much treatment. Very, very sad! It is one of those things where no words can come than are helpful. Their family has been through allot lately and recently, my friend lost her Father as well.

One of the things we did talk about this morning was how important our family is. How special our time is with our loved ones (especially our immediate family). Life can change very fast.

Today I am grateful for my family. The people I come home to every day and the ones that love me with out conditions. The people that put up with my bad moods and enjoy my great highs. These people are the ones that make my life worth living. I am thankful for my family.