Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Busy day today. Spent the morning at the park with Nathan. What a great place to blow a couple of hours. I went with some friends so I had the time to chat and Nathan had the space to play. Perfect!

Roberta came over this afternoon for tea and I was able to convince her to hang around after the girls were finished school and have supper with us. Darren is travelling and Mike is busy working so it worked out well. For me it was great to have the company as well as an extra pair of hands at supper time.

This evening Jade and I spent some time playing the board game "Aggravation". Excellent game even if I did lose.
The picture above is one of Nathan with two of his favourite animals. He is really into seeing his picture on the computer and wanted to see himself with "Duck and Sheck the turtle). So cute!!!