Monday, June 11, 2007

Eight years ago


Tonight I was able to take the time and go for a long quiet walk with the dog. My mind wandered back to eight years ago and I thought about when my life was so different. Life today still has struggles but the difference is now the struggles are not done alone. I am truly grateful to be married to a great partner and have a fantastic group of friends.

My family has changed in the last eight years. I have lost siblings but have gained a beautiful son and husband. I have also gained a whole new circle of girlfriends. With that the circle increases with their mates and their children. Their kids are friends for my children...Life is good! I am truly content, blessed and amazed at how quickly life can change. Time to be grateful which is exactly my purpose for this blog.