Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad's Day


Father's Day today. An exciting day in our house. The kids were anxious to give Daddy his gifts, very precious.

My own Father passed away when I was 19 years old. I do feel blessed that I had him in my life while I was young but miss not being able to share my children with him now. The Father in my life today is Darren's Dad, Garry. He is a very kind, giving man and you can tell that his thoughts are with his family.

I have written about Darren in my blog before but today being Father's Day I will add a little more. He is a great Dad for both our kids and has been since the beginning. When I met Darren I already had my daughter Jade. From the time he met Jade he was a positive man in her life and has always treated her like he was with her since the day she was born. He makes the time for his family and puts the kids and myself first. Happy Father's Day Darren, we love you!