Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby Alexander is doing well. I had the chance to hold him for the very first time yesterday. What an amazing thing to hold a new born baby. Beautiful, fragile, strong, determined little one. Such a mix of all the great human qualities.

Nathan met his cousin for the first time. He was busy making funny faces at him and was a little concerned that Mommy was holding Alexander a little longer than what he would like. The feeding thing was a wonder to Nathan...it is not the way he gets his food...life is a big mystery when you are three.

David and Oksana are doing ok but TIRED! They are learning as they go along and loving their son like crazy. When you see your child for the first time...life changes...your heart fills.

As for me...life is great. I really am one of the lucky ones. I have healthy beautiful kids, I am deeply in love with my husband, I like my job and our little world is stable.