Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Who will win the battle. This week it is feeling like us against them. "Us" being Darren and myself and "them" being the kids. Crazy week...maybe it is the excitement over Christmas...I am not sure but the kids are getting into lot's of trouble.

Keeping with the theme of gratitude I can honestly say I am very grateful for Nathan's preschool teachers. When I have a rough day with him they listen, offer advice and reassure me that "Yes, he is a normal little three year old boy". It is great to also meet with other parents at the preschool that are going through similar challenges. I think we quickly forget the issues that occur at every age and then when we are going through them it feels like we are the only ones. Thankfully we are not!
The picture above is of Steph and Shelley...two other preschool Mom's and now good friends.