Friday, November 2, 2007

My lovely hosts for the garage party:

Cute kids:





October 30th and 36 years young!

Birthdays and PMS don't mix. That I know for sure. I will only highlight the good parts of that day when I was not snapping at someone. (yikes!)

The day started fabulous with a little get together at Joy's house. Gaby, Joy and myself enjoyed champagne with raspberries, homeade raspberry pie with whip cream, homeade scones with jam and whip cream! Fantastic! Thanks girls for spoiling me and making the morning very special.
The afternoon my Mom visited and then Darren came home from a business trip with Lonestar. Excellent supper and great that I did not have to cook.

October 31st. Halloween!

Great day. Lunch at Rangoli's with Roberta and Rupi. Fabulous!

Garage party at Gaby and Eric's Halloween evening. So much fun to hang out with the neighbours. Emma came over to help ,that was an extra bonus. Darren took Nate out trick or treating and the little guy did very well. He came back to Gaby and Eric's house and had even more fun handing out the candies to the other kids that came. Jade had a blast trick or treating with Josh, Noah, Jonathan, Anna, Julia, Niana....
I personally had lot's of fun hanging out in the garage, glass of wine in one hand and swedish berries in the other chatting away to the neighbours. What else could you ask for?

Joy made a birthday cake for Judy and me...she did an excellent job. Very nice surprise! We also created a fun memory by walking down to the haunted house. Annik, Gaby, Joy, Emma and myself. Very fun, lot's of screaming and laughter.

Big thanks to everyone for all the great gifts, kind words and good birthday wishes. I feel extremely lucky to have such great Friends and family.